INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
INFORMATION REGARDING TREATMENT FOR FUNDING
Specialised Hospital for active treatment of dental medicine and maxillofacial surgery “Medicron” has signed a contract to finance your hospital treatment by the National Health Insurance Fund and companies for voluntary health insurance. You can get detailed information on the reception desk.
IF YOU ARE INSURED PATIENTS NHIF pays your treatment, except for some costly consumables, which are specifically mentioned in the algorithm. For each day of hospital treatment you pay a user fee under the Health Insurance Act. If you need to be treated in hospital more than 10 days a year, you don’t pay a user fee for the stay after the tenth day. This fact is evidenced by a financial document (invoice and / or receipt). From the user fee are excluded insured patients suffering from chronic debilitating diseases that require continuous medical supervision, supportive care and specific care and all patients with malignant neoplasms and suffering from diseases with over 71% disability. A list of diseases that insured patients shall be exempt from the user fee was placed on the notice boards at the Hospital. Treatment of insured patients includes two checkups after discharge within a period of 30 days from the date of your stay in the hospital.
Choosing a team
You may request additional service – choice of doctor or choose a team of medical professionals, which fill an application form. The application must be signed by you. After considering the application of the chosen doctor, respectively the head of the team, you will be advised of the possibility to execute the request. Choice of doctor / team is allowed to carry out specific intervention, manipulation or other specific part of the diagnostic and treatment process specified by you. In requesting making choices registry you provide information for physicians / teams working at the hospital for their work schedule and the amount of the required payment.
Individual nursing post
As desired, you may be assigned a nurse to care personally for you.
Menu eating choices
Hospital “Medicron” has a contract for catering services for patients with a licensed provider of hospital food “PARTY FOOD”. Upon request from you, you will be given a menu of food choices according to your medical and diet.
At your request can be accommodated in a single room, the price of which includes any additional living conditions, with or without an escort at the request of the patient.
Additional services are paid the hospital at an approved price list for which you can get complete information at the reception desk.
IF YOU ARE NOT insuredwill have to pay your medical cooperation provided.The price list for Hospital “Medicron” is at your disposal and you can learn at any time. It includes all diagnostic and therapeutic procedures that you can discuss with our doctors. Pre- drafting the plan for your treatment, you receive a preliminary bill for the cost of treatment you pay on entering the hospital. The payment could be done at POS terminal or cash at the reception desk.
Information FOR INTERNAL ORDER
In hospital “MEDICRON” is established a program for prevention and control of nosocomial infections. In this connection, we would like to follow some rules through which we seek to limit the spread of infections within the hospital. Hygiene of the hands is among the most important. It is a must to wash your hands after using the bathroom and before or after contact with food, bills, medications and etc…For more information related to hand hygiene, you can contact the nurse. Pay attention to the staff if you notice that they don’t disinfect hands. Do not sit on the bed of the other patients, and do not let them sit on your bed. Use the chairs for this purpose. In the department wear suitable slippers, which are not for outside use. After using the bathroom inform the nurse, so it can be sanitised. Our paramedics take care of sanitation and disinfection in the hospital rooms during your stay in hospital “Medicron” daily between 7:30 and 11:00 am. And between 18:00 and 19:00. The process includes cleaning and disinfection floor, doors, window sills, sinks, toilets, dispensers, bins, etc., and replacement of used underwear to clean and perform other activities if necessary.
The diet during your stay in hospital “Medicron” is consistent with that prescribed by the physician taking into account diet and your personal taste preferences. Food is ordered daily and always served at a certain time:
Breakfast – 7.15 – 7.45h. ; Lunch – 12:30 to 13:00 pm; Dinner – 18:30 to 19:00 pm.
In the surgical department use of personal food is allowed only with the knowledge of the doctor on duty. The use of such the anesthesiology department is prohibited.
Visits to hospital rooms are liberalized if not disturbing other patients. Visits in which patients are found in the yard of the hospital are allowed. Visitors that have viruses or other infectious disease will not be allowed. Before entering the hospital room needed visitors to disinfect their hands using the dispensers, and in some cases it is necessary to apply additional protective equipment ( mask and a protective apron)
SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE BUILDING THE HOSPITAL. FOR SMOKERS THERE ARE DESIGNATED AREAS IN THE YARD OF THE HOSPITAL
Use of drugs (medicines)
If you are appointed drug therapy you should receive information from your doctor for the name of the medication, when to take them, how often, when and what is expected to be the duration of this therapy. Also ask about possible side effects of these drugs and what diet you should follow while getting them. If you are allergic to some of them or anything, timely inform the physician or hospital nurs. For the time you stand for personal use drugs without being informed doctor.
INFORMATION FOR ADMISSION OF PATIENT
To be admitted for treatment at Specialised hospital for active treatment “Medicron” need your doctor or dentist, specialist or hospital for hospital care you issued admission note (Form №7), if you want your treatment to be paid under the health Insurance Fund. In terms of emergency may be issued and admission note directly from us. It shall be completed in duplicate. It is important to note that you must correctly complete your personal data (name, SSN, address) and the data of the sending hospital. Admission note for hospitalization is valid 30 days from the date of issue. For hospitalization it is not necessary, if you pay for treatment. On the day of hospitalization, officials from the Registry will register you in the system of the hospital it is necessary to give them the requested information and documentation. After this a nurse will accompany you to the reception office at a specialist who will talk with you and read results and conducte research for check up. The Doctor will prepare a plan for your treatment as well inform you about the types of treatment available, possible risks and complications, and possible alternatives.
Documents required for admission to the hospital:
1. Admission note – it is important to note that you must correctly complete your personal data (name, SSN, address) data of the sending hospital and whether the signature and stamp of both copies of the direction. Do not allow amendments and corrections. Admission note for hospitalization is valid 30 days from the date of issue.
2.Results after consultation with an internist and an electrocardiogram.
3. ID card.
4. Personal ambulatory card – if necessary by issuing a doctor’s note.
5. Past medical history and research from the clinical laboratory, microbiology, diagnostic imaging, a copy of the procedure on magnetic media and others, if any.
6. Copy of the decision of the LEDC, if you have a disability.
7. Prescription card, if available.
8. prescribed medications are being treated to date of receipt.
9. Invoice to pay a user fee of another hospital if the calendar year have been hospitalized.
EUROPEAN CHARTER OF PATIENT’S RIGHTS
- Right to preventive measures. Every person has the right to appropriate services that protect him/her from disease.
- Right of access. Everyone has the right of access to health services in accordance with his health needs. Health services must guarantee equal access for all, without any discrimination in terms of financial resources, place of residence, kind of illness or time of access.
- Right to information. Everyone has the right of access to any information regarding his state of health, medical services and how they are not the application and on the achievements of the research progress.
- Right to consent. Everyone has the right of access to any information that might allow him to participate actively in decision making about their health; This information is a prerequisite for any procedure and treatment, including participation in research.
- The right of free choice. Everyone has the right freely to choose between different treatments and medical care on the basis of adequate information.
- Right to privacy and confidentiality. Every person has the right to confidentiality of their personal information, including information about its state of health and the possible diagnostic or therapeutic procedures, as well as protection of his personal secret while performing diagnostic examinations, visits to specialists and general medical treatment / surgical name- her. Everyone has the right freely to choose between different treatments and medical care on the basis of adequate information.
- Right to respect for the time of the patient. Every person has the right to receive necessary treatment in a timely manner and within a predetermined period. This law is applicable to each stage of treatment.
- Right to observance of quality standards. Each individual has the right of access to high quality health services on the basis of identification and observance of precise standards.
- Right to safety .Each person is entitled to protection from dangers posed by poorly functioning health services, medical malpractice and errors,
- right of access to health services and treatments covering the requirements for a high standard of safety.
- Right innovation Everyone has the right of access to innovative procedures, including diagnostic, in accordance with international standards regardless of economic or financial considerations.
- Right to avoid unnecessary suffering and pain. Everyone has the right to avoid as far as possible, suffering and pain at every stage of their disease.
- Right to individual treatment Every person has the right to diagnostic or therapeutic treatment programs tailored as much as possible to his personal needs.
- Right to complain in case of loss or damage any person has the right to appeal and receive a response or other feedback.
- Right to compensation Every person is entitled to adequate compensation within a reasonable time in the event of sustained physical, moral or psychological harm caused by health services and treatment.
Obligations of the Patient
Each patient must:
- To care for their own health and not to put in danger the health of others.
- To respect established in the medical establishment and the division series.
- In hospitalization transmit money and valuables deposited with their loved ones. The hospital is not responsible for lost belongings and valuables of patients.
- Do not smoke in the building of the hospital.
- Do not submit to his hospital room, alcohol, drugs, personal appliances, perishable foods and more.
- To protect the property of the hospital, with no damages or in case of any shall recover their cost.